Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome clients :)

Hello everyone..
I wanna share a lil bit about my blog.. I made this blog to promote myself as a freelancer for graphic design. I share how I make those jobs and show you the pictures of it. I made this blog also for my port folios and besides all of that, blogging just the new hobby of mine. :)
So, if people ask whether I work just for friends I know, you're totally wrong ;) I have made some jobs for them who I don't even know. They just suddenly contact me, well.. this blog has worked I guess ! ;)

I work for graphic design things. I make :
- Invitations
- Name cards
- Posters
- Brochures
- Flyers
- Company profiles
- Proposals
- Souvenirs ; such as calendars, memos, notes, stickers, etc
- Other

Now I wanna share you guys, how if you wanna make some jobs with me :
For birthday invitations :
- Firstly you figure out what the themes you want to for your party or birthday dinner.
- No theme? Just tell me what you like, such as favorite color, thing, or else.
- Give me the information you want it to be in your invitation :
     ~ Name
     ~ Date and day
     ~ Time
     ~ Place
     ~ Dresscode
     ~ Others
It's just as simple as that ! ;)

For others, it's just the same like invitations. Just give me the files and informations you want it to be in your papers.

For prices, it depends on how many pieces you make and how much budgets you wanna spend. So I'll just choose the best material of the papers that compatible to your budgets. For my design, I'll give you some choices that you will choose which one that you mostly like, and give you 3 times of revisions for max.

For further information, don't be hesitate to contact me! :)
Thanks everyone ! Happy designing :D



No comments:

Post a Comment