Thursday, August 30, 2012

SHELLA'S SWEET 17 INVITATIONS

What a really fast job !
The birthday girl, Shella, contacted me by email. (Guess she might look my blog :D) Then she added my BB Pin, and so the job came.
I was just given the job around 10 days before the birthday dinner was held.
Luckily she just trusted all to me and asked for a simple one. 
Well then, she gave me a picture of an invitation that has the design which she wanted to. She asked me to make just the same like that, as simple as that. I was like, well, I actually didn't want to do that job. But, I just have to do what clients want me to do. So, I made her the invitations with the design she wanted me to make, but I made a little bit differences.
So, here it is. The invitations I made, for only 2 hours. How fast it was ! ;D
the job
final work
front side
back side
soft file - back
soft file - front
 Shella's Sweet Seventeen
August 2012
Using photoshop
Printed on AC 260gsm - no laminated
4/4 Full Colour

40 invitations + 5 free





No comments:

Post a Comment