Monday, July 23, 2012

My Photography Assignments

These were my photography assignments on my last semester. So sad to know that I won't get this subject anymore on next semester. I learned so much in this semester. I practiced taking photographs in the real studio. I still don't know how to operate those photography studio things though.
In this semester, I learned about High Key and Low Key Photograph. My lecture gave assignments to take some model's photograph using high or low key. I chose the low one. It is much easier (for me).
My model, called Angela, is a talented one. It was easy working with her. I don't actually know her. She's a friend of mine and I just met her the day the photo's been taken.
So, here are some her best shots. LOL.
Model : Vania Angela
NIKON D90
VR 18-105mm
ISO 200
1/160s - F/18
Model : Vania Angela
NIKON D90
VR 18-105mm
ISO 200
1/160s - F/18
Model : Vania Angela
NIKON D90
VR 18-105mm
ISO 200
1/160s - F/18
Next assignments was product photography. We have to take the best photo and also to arrange the products beautifully and last, to sell the products. It was quite hard. I hardly thought what product I should use until I finally chose wine. It was soooo awesome how I was so excited to do this assignments. For me, it was so sexy and romantic......
Sexy Wine
NIKON D90
VR 18-105mm
ISO 100
1s - F/8




No comments:

Post a Comment