Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MUTIARA'S SWEET SEVENTEEN INVITATION

Hello again works! My holiday is my busy day. Deadlines are waiting. Well, this one is pretty exhausting works. This client was asking me soooo much things to do. And..... she asked for 210 invitations in 4 colours. I had to do the finishing, which is cutting those 210 invitations in dress shape. But thanks a lot to my dear friend, Christina Stefani. She really helped me a lot. After cutting those, I had to cut and shape the ribbons, and finally glue it on. So, here are the order of my working..
soft file-front side
soft file-back side
before cutting
after cutting
the ribbon
final works
final works-font side
final works-back side

Mutiara's Sweet Seventeen - August 2012
Theme : Colorful Girl
Printed on Art Carton 210gsm - Glossy Laminated
Using both Photoshop and Illustrator
Colour : pink, orange, tosca, yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment