Friday, February 13, 2015

Out of the Box Invitation Design for Perfect Wedding with Bridestory

Hello all readers!
Today I’m going to write something special, which I seldom do :p I’m going to talk something about “MARRIAGE”. Well, it’s because now I’m focusing on searching bride clients for my make up, and also I feel nowadays I have attended so many wedding reception of friends of mine.
Perfect wedding is everyone’s dream, right? Well, it’s definitely mine! Haha.
Since I am a graphic designer, I have a plan to make my wedding invitation by my own someday (still a loonngggg journey!) But I love searching for some references for my future wedding invitation, also for my clients who asks me to design for theirs.
I don’t prefer the ‘old’ or the ‘usual’ design of wedding invitation. Nowadays, people have made so many ‘out of the box’invitation design. Well for me, I love designing with pastel colours, and simple & elegant theme.
Here I share to you some of my favourite wedding invitations references I found on Bridestory’sWedding Vendors. Well, thank God for them who found Bridestory, it really helps those bride and groom-to-be, also a designer like me ;)







All of the pictures above are really my favourite. And I often see them for some references of my design ideas. Well, hope someday I can have my own design company and make these beautiful wedding invitations all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment