Monday, February 25, 2013

Irene's Business Card

Irene's Getting Fat is a Sydney - Jakarta food blog which belongs to my best friend, Irene. She is a great blogger. I learn so much from her, and she teaches me so many things. So when she went back home to Jakarta, she asked me to make her business cards for her blog. The things she asked me were the vintage theme and her blog logo, which is the apple fruit with the heart cut.
final work-1
final work-2
soft file
 You should visit her blog, and it surely will make you guys starving! ;p


Irene's Business Card
February 2013
Theme : Vintage
Using Photoshop
Printed on AC 210 gsm + doff laminated 1 sided

Qty : 1 box (100 pcs)

5 comments:

  1. Sebagai customer, saya merasa sangat puas atas produk yg dihasilkan anda. Keep up the great work ce! Thanks ya sayaang :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terimakasih atas kepercayaan anda. anda puas, kami senang! hahaha. ur very welcome beibbbh :*

      Delete
  2. daebak daebaaakk !! bagi rin satu kartu namanya buat kenang2an ahhahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's superb card idea's...!!!! really impressive, these designs helping me for choosing better Plastic business cards to facilitate our users...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely. I like to use Plastic business cards. Your cards design is so nice with attractive color.

    ReplyDelete