Thursday, January 17, 2013

Martin & Yunita 's Wedding Souvenir Stickers

So, here it is, one of my latest projects back in 2012.
My first job ever of making something about wedding. How I love wedding so much <3 !
So the bride, Yunita, told me about their wedding theme, and it was about roses. She asked me to design and make the stickers to stick on their souvenirs.
And if any of you recognizes, her husband, Martin Sunardi, is the vocalist of an Indonesian Gospel band, called Inside Band. It was such a pleasure working for them :)

the job
final
Happy Wedding for both of you. May the happiness stays forever. God Bless ! :)
soft file

Martin & Yunita Wedding Souvenir Stickers
November 2012
Theme : Roses
Using Photoshop
Printed on Chromo Stickers (as requested)



No comments:

Post a Comment